How could the Chinese have a long history they claim to be 4,000 years old and have a large territory? (2)

 How could the Chinese have a long history they claim to be 4,000 years old and have a large territory? (2)


앞의 (1) 글에 대해서 외국인 2분이 댓글을 달아주셨습니다.

댓글 내용:

A: Hybrid race is more robust...

B: There was this Korean couple who rented my father's bungalow and subdivided it for koreans coming to learn English. Destroyed my house and damaged my property. I find the Japanese are better and cleaner people. Don't think too highly of yourself. China and Korea has nothing to do with each other, take your refugees back form Yanbian.

이에대한 제가 쓴 답글입니다.

To A:  I apologize for being too aggressive to be understood. However, if hybrid is good, why doesn't China (hardly) allow immigrants? Why does China export immigrants to other countries while they wary of immigrants?

To B: First, it was the ancient Chinese who insisted on relationship. And this is what the Chinese did to all the ethnic around. Are you running away now that facing self-image of country? The reason I described it as yuck is that china is like a swamp. From there, the skeletons of the ethnic who have already extinct are sometimes seen. Think about a lot of sin.

그리고 다시 B가 답글을 달았네요

B: There is no relationship. you are living in dream land. China is China. HK Taiwan and China is China. China had nver governed nor had anything to do with Korea. Take your people back. A few were high ranking officers in the Communist party as well. Dangerous for China. I know very well how your people behave.

마지막 답글입니다.

To B:  I feel pathetic for your low rational level. The example you take as an example only generalizes individual cases, and my case is a pattern that is widely found in history. Each other's levels should be similar... I only discuss with humans. Also, I don't like plagiarism what your people always did. Don't plagiarize the way my talk.


댓글을 단 영상 출처는 다음과 같습니다

https://youtu.be/AkHZUuww1Uk

Comments