Examples of Chinese attempts to rewrite history that are ridiculous. - About a ridiculous incident I had while writing Wikipedia🤣 -

Examples of Chinese attempts to rewrite history that are ridiculous.

 - About a ridiculous incident I had while writing Wikipedia🤣. (2023.05.29.Monday)

[English ver.]

- About a ridiculous incident I had while writing Wikipedia🤣.

:

Today, I'd like to describe a truly ridiculous incident that happened to me while editing Wikipedia.

First of all, from 22:00 on Saturday.May.27.2023 to 01:00 on Sunday.May.28.2023. I was editing the entry for 東夷 on Wikipedia.jp(https://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/東夷). The important thing is that I added

傳斯年の{{ill|夷夏東西説|zh|夷夏東西説}}によると、'''夷族は中国人の祖先である'''。

to link to the "夷夏東西説(https://zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/夷夏東西説)" entry on the Chinese Wikipedia.

Below is the picture when creation

(Photo 1)

But ... ,

Surprisingly, as of today, around 01:00 on May.29.2023, this Chinese Wikipedia page has disappeared!!! 

(Photo 2)

It's ridiculous, but I assume the Chinese deleted it because I presented "unfavorable material to the Chinese people". This is really ridiculous🤣🤣🤣





[한국어 ver.]

- 위키피디아를 작성하다가 겪은 어이없는 사건에 대해서🤣

:

오늘은 제가 위키피디아를 수정하다가 겪은 정말로 어이없는 사건에 대해서 설명하려 합니다.

우선 저는 2023.05.27.토 밤10시부터 2023.05.28.일 새벽1시까지, Wikipedia.jp에서 東夷항목을 수정하였는데요. 중요한 점은 여기에

傳斯年の{{ill|夷夏東西説|zh|夷夏東西説}}によると、'''夷族は中国人の祖先である'''。

라고 작성하여, 중국 위키피디아의 "夷夏東西説(https://zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/夷夏東西説)"항목과 연결되도록 작성해두었습니다.

아래는 작성 후 사진입니다

(사진1)

그런데,

놀랍게도 오늘 2023.05.29.월 새벽 1시경 기준으로 확인을 해보니, 이 중국어 위키피디아 페이지가 사라진 것입니다!! 

(사진2)

어처구니 없지만, 중국인들이 제가 "중국인들에게 불리한 자료를 제시했기 때문에 삭제한 것으로 추정됩니다. 정말로 어처구니가 없네요🤣🤣🤣




Comments